2. Oil products to be cheaper. Afraid it would boost sycophancy.
3. Cigarettes to cost more. It's clearly a pro-rich budget. Only the rich can now afford those diseases that smoking causes.
4. How do I pay "indirect tax"? Instead of giving it directly to the guy at counter, I submit it via pantry boy?
5. Rather happy with "Krishi Darshan". Finally something to bring smile on the face of poor farmers like Robert Vadra and Amitabh Bachchan.
6. Cigarette to cost more, footwear to be cheaper. The underlying message is: kick the bad habit or smoke footwear.
7. Soap to be cheaper. Munaf Patel should have no excuse now.
8. Cigarette to be costlier (leitmotif of this piece). It means Bollywood will have to be more creative. Any bidi/cigarette chewer cannot be passed as a poor street urchin, however shabby the dress is.
9. Finance Minister sipped water while presenting budget. Was Hema Malini around to make sure it was Kent RO treated?
10. Cigarette costlier, footwear cheaper. Can you still crush cigarette butts under your footwear?